Rags Thread

Re: Brilliant!

Like it, and if no-ones said it before I hereby lay claim to renaming their manager.....

Shakin' Bacon!

You heard it here first and I've got my coat.

The Future's Blue said:
Carlos Tevez is a Blue, is a Blue, is a Blue,
Carlos Tevez is a Blue, he hates Matalan.....

????

He hates Fergie.....this was the alt version avoiding the M word.

Re: Baconface will stay 3 more years..

Castiel said:
After seeing him after the final I think his confidence has been completely shot. The same team humiliating him twice in two years. If he stays on he could be second guessing himself constantly next season, and if he's got no confidence, his players will lose confidence, and thats what won them the league this season.

Lets hope you're right!

Whats keeping him going is his desire to overtake Liverpool. He's beaten them regarding League titles, now he wants to atleast equal the 5 European titles that Liverpool have won. Why else would he stay for aslong as he has? I believe its success in Europe. He has nothing to prove domestically, but he only has 2 European Cups in over 20 years of attempts. But hey, his trembling, maybe a sign the end is approaching? Hopefully it will force him to retire earlier than he wanted. I want that "not in my lifetime" quote to come back and haunt him.

Gaudino said:
The Future's Blue said:
Carlos Tevez is a Blue, he hates Matalan.....

????

He hates Fergie.....this was the alt version avoiding the M word.
I use 'Taggart' myself, just seems to be more apt.

Now sing with me:

Carlos Tevez is a Blue, he hates Taggart.....

Excellent news.

If he stays three more years, then that all but rules out Mourinho or Guardiola ever taking over there.

It's also a sign that he's all but conceded that the next two seasons will be a rebuilding job as he has to replace Nevile, Van der Saar, Scholes, Berbatov, Giggs and Rio.

I seriously feel we can catch them next season.

Soulboy said:
Excellent news.

If he stays three more years, then that all but rules out Mourinho or Guardiola ever taking over there.

It's also a sign that he's all but conceded that the next two seasons will be a rebuilding job as he has to replace Nevile, Van der Saar, Scholes, Berbatov, Giggs and Rio.

I seriously feel we can catch them next season.

Fucking bang on the money that

The complete and utter abject way they got tortured Saturday shows just how much they are lacking in so many areas.

Blueboy Danny said:
I would love him to stay 3 years, I want City to piss all over them whilst he is in charge not after he leaves, less excuses for the bitter twats when we overtake them.

Exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.