Rags v Chelsea

cookster said:
Sky really are a joke! They interview Fergiescum and offer a dry bumming. AVB starts complaining about the penalty and they cut him off LOL

That was disgusting from Sky, they asked him the question so the least they could do is let him express his thoughts.

SuperYaya said:
Man Utd striker Wayne Rooney, who scored two penalties to help his side fight back for a point against Chelsea

"Of course it's two points left but, after we were 3-0 down, all the Manchester City players at home watching the game won't enjoy the way we fought back. They can see we've got spirit and we will be there with them until the end."

They dropped two points, but on the plus side our players got to see a footballing lesson. What a idiot he is.

Rooney strung all those words together? I don't believe it!!

How can United, the reigning champions, that are Manchester United, find themselves 3-0 down to a team that have looked as abject for such long periods of the season as Chelsea?

Hmm... Interesting thought.

Do United fans ever start to feel bad? Or just a little dirty watching stuff like that? It's an honest question. It's has to feel like putting in a cheat code for video games, fun at first then it gets so unsatisfying.

I understand people saying Chelsea should have won at 3 nil up and rightly so. However with Howard Webb on the pitch and as shaky as Chelsea are. For me it is 2 points more for us as it states. Yes it could have been 3 but even at 3 up I didn't write united off from winning

Rooneys a twat,spends all that money for new hair on top then has the sides shaved off..

Thick ****..

SuperYaya said:
Man Utd striker Wayne Rooney, who scored two penalties to help his side fight back for a point against Chelsea

"Of course it's two points left but, after we were 3-0 down, all the Manchester City players at home watching the game won't enjoy the way we fought back. They can see we've got spirit and we will be there with them until the end."

They dropped two points, but on the plus side our players got to see a footballing lesson. What a idiot he is.
www.Didn't they say something similar after the community shield?.com

pauljv92 said:
How can United, the reigning champions, that are Manchester United, find themselves 3-0 down to a team that have looked as abject for such long periods of the season as Chelsea?

Hmm... Interesting thought.

how did they get to a champions league final with that team? christ fucking knows but they did.

Everything fucking goes for them!!!! my dad is a typical rag, he thinks the whole world is against them, and they don't get any 50/50 decisions. god i hate them!!!!!

unlikelyfan19 said:
..... It's has to feel like putting in a cheat code for video games, fun at first then it gets so unsatisfying.
that's a great way of looking at it!!

I thought Chelsea were incredibly naive. At three up they should have sat back and let united try to play through 9/10 players and hit them on the break. They just kept piling forward and leaving themselves open until it was 3-2 but by that time it was too late. And I have to say that Malouda is wank beyond belief. The way he gave the ball away to allow them to break for the second pen just about summed him up. What the fuck has happened to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.