Rags v Chelsea

i8rags said:
So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.

They have to beat the Dippers first...

samharris said:
i8rags said:
So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.

You act like that is hard to do. Dippers are poor and the rags have 12 men.

samharris said:
i8rags said:

I don't particularly rate Liverpool but they do appear to be able to raise their game significantly against the better teams, have a decent away record and I'm quite looking forward to watching Bellamy up against ferdinand.

RandomJ said:
sincity said:
So now that Sturridge forced Evans into an own goal, and helped us gain 2 points over the rags, can we also say a la Fergie, "That's all part of the plan" ??

Was him giving away a daft penalty part of the plan?

Why blame Sturridge for Evra diving, and having a daft referee in Howard Webb??
Getting a draw helped us to at least get a 2-point lead despite bent referees...

Re: Fergie at it again

Blue Haze said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
True_Blue69 said:
Thought they were both penalties to be honest, I'd have expected to get them if it was us.

We would never in a million years get those two penalties in a game like that.

I refer to my previous post regarding a media-backed investigation if we had received those penalties.

IH8MUFC said:
samharris said:
i8rags said:

You act like that is hard to do. Dippers are poor and the rags have 12 men.

If they can lose at home to us and Blackburn they can drop points to the Dippers...

4 pens in last two games. If they are in danger of not winning the league in the second half of the season the refs kick in. We can only finish second. Only fergie retiring will stop it and Mancini knows it.

Second was a foul on the Chelsea player the rag kicked him and fell over. Might as well give them the cup now. The reason they don't dominate in Europe is the foreign refs aren't under fergie's influence. Webb was virtually running in to head a cross at the end! AVB was starting to say something like Webb was up to something and sky cut him off mid sentence!

Lancet Fluke said:
samharris said:
i8rags said:

I don't particularly rate Liverpool but they do appear to be able to raise their game significantly against the better teams, have a decent away record and I'm quite looking forward to watching Bellamy up against ferdinand.

plus Suarez.

samharris said:
i8rags said:

That's why i said if.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.