Rags v Chelsea

So now that Sturridge forced Evans into an own goal, and helped us gain 2 points over the rags, can we also say a la Fergie, "That's all part of the plan" ??

Danamy said:
cookster said:
Sky really are a joke! They interview Fergiescum and offer a dry bumming. AVB starts complaining about the penalty and they cut him off LOL

That was disgusting from Sky, they asked him the question so the least they could do is let him express his thoughts.

Disgraceful, couldn't wait to get him off - how dare AVB slag off Baconface live on MUTV....

unlikelyfan19 said:
Do United fans ever start to feel bad? Or just a little dirty watching stuff like that? It's an honest question. It's has to feel like putting in a cheat code for video games, fun at first then it gets so unsatisfying.

do they fuck mate, they actually believe that the big decisions go against them, they are an alien race as far as im concerned

Cheadle Blue said:
adrianr said:
Will you all please just bear in mind they went 3 legitimate goals down to a shit Chelsea side missing nearly all their best players, then needed 2 penalties to even salvage a draw. I don't see how anyone could take confidence from a performance like that. Everyone fucked up.

totally irrelevant mate, at the end of the day a team at home should not let a 3 goal lead slip with 30 mins to go, no matter how many players are missing. if he had taken malouda and essien off at 3 nill, chelsea would have strolled that game

how can coming back from 3 nil down away from home not give you a confidence boost?

We don't know that. What we do know is they conceded 3 more goals, and got a draw through two penalties. If they'd levelled it up with 3 well worked goals from open play I'd be a little more concerned. I would be far more worried about them getting enough desicions like that to see them to the title than any confidence they'll get from this game.

sincity said:
So now that Sturridge forced Evans into an own goal, and helped us gain 2 points over the rags, can we also say a la Fergie, "That's all part of the plan" ??

Was him giving away a daft penalty part of the plan?

Lancet Fluke said:
I thought Chelsea were incredibly naive. At three up they should have sat back and let united try to play through 9/10 players and hit them on the break. They just kept piling forward and leaving themselves open until it was 3-2 but by that time it was too late. And I have to say that Malouda is wank beyond belief. The way he gave the ball away to allow them to break for the second pen just about summed him up. What the fuck has happened to him?

LOL exactly. Malouda was Uniteds best player on the pitch. It was an absolute joke that AVB took DS off instead of him.

adrianr said:
Cheadle Blue said:
adrianr said:
Will you all please just bear in mind they went 3 legitimate goals down to a shit Chelsea side missing nearly all their best players, then needed 2 penalties to even salvage a draw. I don't see how anyone could take confidence from a performance like that. Everyone fucked up.

totally irrelevant mate, at the end of the day a team at home should not let a 3 goal lead slip with 30 mins to go, no matter how many players are missing. if he had taken malouda and essien off at 3 nill, chelsea would have strolled that game

how can coming back from 3 nil down away from home not give you a confidence boost?

We don't know that. What we do know is they conceded 3 more goals, and got a draw through two penalties. If they'd levelled it up with 3 well worked goals from open play I'd be a little more concerned. I would be far more worried about them getting enough desicions like that to see them to the title than any confidence they'll get from this game.

they will get the decisions mate, you know it and i know it

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
wesshaw1985 said:
draws still not a bad result. Come on AVB get some fresh fucking legs on
From 3 up, it is.
What is meant to be done against that? Usually scoring 3 legitimate goals and restricting your opposition to 1 is enough to win a game. I told you that we all have to suffer with this referee bullshit. The first one was a con as well, if that had been given against City imagine how this place would explode. Evra clearly jumped into Sturridge, who was shielding the cross.
disgraceful display from webb,notjust for the pens,persistant fouling by utd players went unpunished,and webb blowing up for any soft challenge on utd..

So that point means the rag twats can go top all sat afternoon, thru til we play Sunday. All the soccer Saturday nobs, motd, Sunday papers, pre match to our game will be arse licking them cnuts and their world beating rise to the top. So if they win no media for me. Fuck that. Cmon the scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.