Rags V Real...

I hope Uefa look into Ferdinands sarcastic clapping of the referee.I think Rio deserves a 2 match ban for that.

525277_10151384362764442_46240576_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151384362764442

The whole media reaction to this (besides a few like Clive Myrie as seen above!) has deepened my belief that there is an extreme pro-United agenda in the media. The back pages didn't even try to hide it with the exception of The Times which always offers a more neutral view. NO other club in English football could ever hope for such backing after a controversial decision went against them. It's on par with a prominent national figure dying.

And that's why so few English refs ever give a decision against them.

How many points a season is it worth to them?

LoveCity said:
The whole media reaction to this (besides a few like Clive Myrie as seen above!) has deepened my belief that there is an extreme pro-United agenda in the media. The back pages didn't even try to hide it with the exception of The Times which always offers a more neutral view. NO other club in English football could ever hope for such backing after a controversial decision went against them. It's on par with a prominent national figure dying.

True,i've never seen nothing like it.

They are an institution,they have their 'fans' everywhere,and,as such,and because of that,they are treated very differently to the rest of us,as has become very evident over the past 24hrs.

Its difficult to challenge and change such a monster but if any club can......

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

True,i've never seen nothing like it.

They are an institution,they have their 'fans' everywhere,and,as such,and because of that,they are treated very differently to the rest of us,as has become very evident over the past 24hrs.

Its difficult to challenge and change such a monster but if any club can......

It's as if someone gave Mansour a challenge he couldn't achieve ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.