Rags V Real...

The Utd fans to their credit at work were very disappointed that they just folded when they went down to 10 men

They were 1-0 up, and should have been able to defend that. Chelsea did that at Barca when Terry got sent off. Inter also

gazbaz said:
The reaction of the media to last night is incredible. i dont think I have ever seen anything so unbalanced before - there has been hardly any mention of the way some of the rag players, ferdinand especially, reacted after the final whistle which i think was a disgrace. Also, all this shite about the ref has let baconface off the hook, he spent 5 minutes after the red card raving at the 4th official, meanwhile Madrid brought modric on & changed the game. The horrible twats got exactly what they deserved, hopefully Chelsea will do the business too.

Incredibly.. and at last .. it looks like UEFA are gonna bring charges against the Trafford Rangers U7s tantrum brigade..

Not before time IMHO

Though I share cynicism with the previous poster about what ACTUAL SANCTIONS they will have the guts to apply

HorshamBlue said:
What sanctions are piisscan (for not giving a post-match interview), United (for not providing two players for post-match interviews) and Ferdinand (for his end of game gesture in the ref's face) likely to get?

Less of a fine than we got for coming out late in the second half v Porto but guaranteed to be in Pot 1 for the next 10 years.

dom said:
gazbaz said:
The reaction of the media to last night is incredible. i dont think I have ever seen anything so unbalanced before - there has been hardly any mention of the way some of the rag players, ferdinand especially, reacted after the final whistle which i think was a disgrace. Also, all this shite about the ref has let baconface off the hook, he spent 5 minutes after the red card raving at the 4th official, meanwhile Madrid brought modric on & changed the game. The horrible twats got exactly what they deserved, hopefully Chelsea will do the business too.

Incredibly.. and at last .. it looks like UEFA are gonna bring charges against the Trafford Rangers U7s tantrum brigade..

Not before time IMHO

Though I share cynicism with the previous poster about what ACTUAL SANCTIONS they will have the guts to apply

Rest assured, Uefa will take a hard line on this.

David Gill will make sure...

lafitz2008 said:
From Daily Mail comments...............

I'm a supporter of both clubs and all I wanted to see was good football being played. The red card shore changed the entire chemistry of Man U and Madrid sure took advantage of it. I am still upset about the referee's decision and the right thing that he should have done was to consult the other officials since he himself was not sure about the call. It leaves me to ask a question, what is the purpose of the advanced technology available to these prestige games? I honestly think the referee should be punished not because of the wrong decision that he has made but because of the failure to use the available technology. By doing this will work as a negative re-enforcement as other officials will pay keen attention to the technology they have at hand in making future decisions. United was leading before the red card, yes. But if you were to analyse their mechanics as they defend and attacked you would understand why such a decision would affect them. the unit was interrupted by that card
- crazydre45, Kingston, Jamaica, 6/3/2013 15:21

Quite wonderful...

Prestwich_Blue said:
manu_n_zps963a3d81.jpg
I'm welling up myself now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.