Rags V Real...

Blue2112 said:
Fanny Fart said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5eDU9yAyrA[/youtube]

"I do not believe that!" Ha ha.

Great vid that.

You can see Mourinho call Modric and he comes to the bench to get stripped, all whilst Ferguson is ballooning at the 4th official.

Fergusons anger has cost them, he was more interested in making his feelings felt than reacting to the situation his team were now in.
By the time he made his change utd were 2-1 down and the tie was over.

I noticed Mourinho patted Nani on the head as he walked past. Probably said don't worry son i'll be here soon.

More like - thanks hombre, we needed some idiot like you :)

Everyone is saying "the sending off ruined the game." The fact is that there was no reason it had to. Madrid were dominating possession for the whole game up to that point anyway so it did little to change the pattern of the game. They were due a good spell anyway. Would Nani have prevented Modric's goal? I don't think so. All the arm waving and rabble rousing tells its own story. The rags bottled it from the moment the sending off happened, especially Sir Ferguscum. They knew they had a good excuse to lose from that moment on. Deep down, they probably wanted to lose. If there's one thing they love more than winning, it's moaning.

jaigurugoat said:
Everyone is saying "the sending off ruined the game."

It only ''ruins the game'' if the result of the game goes against the perceived team the injustice has been carried out against.
For example, Joey Barton's sending off at half time in the Spurs v City FA Cup game did not ''spoil the game'' - in fact it made the game! (Spurs 3 - 0 up when Barton was sent off, yet lost 3-4).

jaigurugoat said:
Everyone is saying "the sending off ruined the game." The fact is that there was no reason it had to. Madrid were dominating possession for the whole game up to that point anyway so it did little to change the pattern of the game. They were due a good spell anyway. Would Nani have prevented Modric's goal? I don't think so. All the arm waving and rabble rousing tells its own story. The rags bottled it from the moment the sending off happened, especially Sir Ferguscum. They knew they had a good excuse to lose from that moment on. Deep down, they probably wanted to lose. If there's one thing they love more than winning, it's moaning.

Everyone? as in everyone who claims to 'support' that club?

It ruined nothing for me.

This is what happen when you drop the incredible Howard Webb, he's ready for Chelsea clash though..

Oh man I feel for Chelsea!

Just to let Posters know, a great article on the Nani fiasco and the subsequent Media love fest by City Kev in todays "Daisy Cutter".

34g3qe8.jpg

jimmy blue shoes said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5eDU9yAyrA[/youtube]

"I do not believe that!" Ha ha.
The rags are even talking about it being a red card before the sending off. If Nani has done nothing why would they be talking about fani getting sent off?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
Zuriblue said:
pmsl at Kagawa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.