Rags V Real...

Causeway_Boy said:
aru5apyh.jpg

72296_10151547872059108_988773776_n.jpg

MSP said:
Piers is legend:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate piers Morgan! - I think he's the biggest twat going, but for the above tweet what a top lad!

Placcy on talksport saying Keane should be dropped by itv due to his opinion on nani red

FFS

Piers is legend:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

That is priceless

morleyswife said:
Placcy on talksport saying Keane should be dropped by itv due to his opinion on nani red

FFS
he should be dropped, but not for that, theyre fucking laughable!!

TCIB said:
I thought this place was bad but at least we argue amongst ourselves and tear bluemoon apart.

Changing wikis on a knee jerk is funny as fuck because it's so pathetic.
Especially considering Roy Keane was the main reason they got to the CL final in 1999 with his display at Juventus. Without Keane they'd have one less European Cup.

morleyswife said:

FFS

Be interested to see what that fat twat brazil has to say about it in the morning! - ow and how could I forget that plastic twat Irani! - he'll be crying himself to sleep tonight!

Now it will be worth a listen to the breakfast show on talkSPORT tomorrow.

Churchill123 said:
morleyswife said:

FFS

Be interested to see what that fat twat brazil has to say about it in the morning! - ow and how could I forget that plastic twat Irani! - he'll be crying himself to sleep tonight!
If he's not topped himself, he'll be distraught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.