Rags V Real...

LoveCity said:
This is what happens when 99% of your fans are glory hunters with egos fully invested in the club. A loss of significance and the meltdown is epic on a grand scale... racial attacks, death threats, you name it. Can't wait for the coming years, I'm not naive enough to think United will decline completely but it'll be a miracle if the post-Ferguson era is as fruitful, and neither City or Chelsea are going away.

Don't count yer chickens, horse. Did you see that interview with Mourinho?

Interviewer -"Jose, will your next job be in England?"

JM - "I think so , yes."

"Are you interested in going back to Chelsea?"

"I don't think so....not really."

Then at tonight's game, he walks off the pitch before the final whistle blows, says in the interview that the best team lost etc.....

If he's not the next rag manager, I will wear a rag shirt on a float at next years St Paddy's day parade.

The Mirror's headline for tomorrow;

"Seeing red: United fury as Nani dismissal sets up Champions League exit.

Real Madrid score two goals in four minutes shortly after midfielder is controversially sent off for a high boot to advance to the quarter-finals".

I think I remember the headline when Balo was sent off for something similar, went something along the lines of;

"Balotelli see's red after shocking challenge see's City bow out of Europe.

Kiev hold Manchester City to knock them out of Europe due to a shocking tackle from Mario Balotelli for a high boot"

im still laughing my arse off HAHAHAHA!!! United players fans and the media so fucking funny comedy gold :)

morleyswife said:
Placcy on talksport saying Keane should be dropped by itv due to his opinion on nani red

FFS

Never has the opinion of so many Blues changed so suddenly - if temporarily - towards a rag, so quickly.

Townsend....what a bellend.....on the highlights now.How this nomark gets a job co commentating is beyond me!How often are dicks like him spouting the rules should be consistent and applied across the board?Now he says the ref can't just swallow the rulebook and apply it rigidly,he has to use his own judgment and make a decision.Well he did....and it was......RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard some whinging rag on the radio saying, "the people of Manchester have been robbed tonight".
The only thing the people of Manchester were robbed of tonight was a side-splitting interview off the govan pisscan.

Churchill123 said:
MSP said:
Piers is legend:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate piers Morgan! - I think he's the biggest twat going, but for the above tweet what a top lad!

It's time..... #Tears4Rio

You OK, boys? @usainbolt @henrygayle

Thoughts with Van Pursestrings at this very difficult time. #LittleBoyScreamingDefeat

Hi mate @WayneRooney

All we need now is for someone to ask Sir Alex: 'Keano says it was a red card.....' Cue.... BOOOOOOOOOM! #HairdryerExplodes

Mwah x @Persie_Official

Group hug, lads? @WayneRooney @rioferdy5 @Persie_Official

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.