Rags V Real...

Ha ha ha. What a twat Townsend is on itv.

"Yes his foot is high, yes it is dangerous play but that's no reason to send him off"

That was after going on a rant about having rules about dangerous play but that sometimes you needn't bother applying them - priceless.

I have never bought into the media bias for the rags before, but tonight has really opened my eyes. The defence of the indefensible has been truly staggering. No one has dared mention the Vinnie sending off as that would show how blinkered they all are - as the gif shows Nanny had both feet off the ground, was not in control of himself and could have injured an opponent. What other choice did the ref possibly have?

blimp reeny said:
LoveCity said:
This is what happens when 99% of your fans are glory hunters with egos fully invested in the club. A loss of significance and the meltdown is epic on a grand scale... racial attacks, death threats, you name it. Can't wait for the coming years, I'm not naive enough to think United will decline completely but it'll be a miracle if the post-Ferguson era is as fruitful, and neither City or Chelsea are going away.

Don't count yer chickens, horse. Did you see that interview with Mourinho?

Interviewer -"Jose, will your next job be in England?"

JM - "I think so , yes."

"Are you interested in going back to Chelsea?"

"I don't think so....not really."

Then at tonight's game, he walks off the pitch before the final whistle blows, says in the interview that the best team lost etc.....

If he's not the next rag manager, I will wear a rag shirt on a float at next years St Paddy's day parade.

You really think slur Alex is gonna end it this year and make way for that prick moron i o?

However when you think about it there isn't really anywhere else for him to go.. And it make me sick whilst he trapped off about how "the best team didn't win" - I'm sorry but how easy is it to say that when your the winning team and going through to the next round! - talk is cheap

Some arse hole red on facebook trying to lecture me about football. Some arm-chair die-hard no doubt!

Anyone who claims that was definitely a red card clearly knows fuck all about football (likely never played 90mins in their life), or are bitter towards Man United for obvious jealousy reasons. Nani looks at the ball & nothing else, tries to bring it down Arbeloa happened to clash with it. Shall we start giving sendings off for overhead shots in the box then? That would make sense with your idiotic argument. Boots are usually head height yet if they kick someone in the face nothing happens because you are allowed to have your foot high as long as you're clearly going for the ball & nothing else. Stop embarrassing yourself.

ITV's punditry says it all: ""Yes, his foot is up high. Yes that is dangerous play, but for me that's never a red card."

Sense = none.

2sheikhs said:
I heard some whinging rag on the radio saying, "the people of Manchester have been robbed tonight".
The only thing the people of Manchester were robbed of tonight was a side-splitting interview off the govan pisscan.
Indeed mate!

q9my.gif

Think Goldstein is hurting so much Cunty is having to tell callers off for taking the piss.

Churchill123 said:
blimp reeny said:
LoveCity said:
This is what happens when 99% of your fans are glory hunters with egos fully invested in the club. A loss of significance and the meltdown is epic on a grand scale... racial attacks, death threats, you name it. Can't wait for the coming years, I'm not naive enough to think United will decline completely but it'll be a miracle if the post-Ferguson era is as fruitful, and neither City or Chelsea are going away.

Don't count yer chickens, horse. Did you see that interview with Mourinho?

Interviewer -"Jose, will your next job be in England?"

JM - "I think so , yes."

"Are you interested in going back to Chelsea?"

"I don't think so....not really."

Then at tonight's game, he walks off the pitch before the final whistle blows, says in the interview that the best team lost etc.....

If he's not the next rag manager, I will wear a rag shirt on a float at next years St Paddy's day parade.

You really think slur Alex is gonna end it this year and make way for that prick moron i o?

However when you think about it there isn't really anywhere else for him to go.. And it make me sick whilst he trapped off about how "the best team didn't win" - I'm sorry but how easy is it to say that when your the winning team and going through to the next round! - talk is cheap
Ferguson has three years left in his contract and says he's still as hungry as ever. I reckon he'll go for another two or three year extension on top of that in a year or two. He'll only be gone from that club when he can no longer carry on from ill health or death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.