Rags V Real...

oakiecokie said:
VOOMER said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you saying that this was on parr with NDJ`s tackle in the WC Final ???
Absolute bollocks.I just wonder what your opinion would have been had it been a City player ??? Ooppppppppppsssssss.Blue tinted glasses once again !!!!!!!!!!

vinnie, mario and zabs have been sent of, for far , far less screw them.

I don`t disagree,but my point is that too may people wear blue tinted glasses and had the shoe been on the other foot,then we would have have been screaming like fucking cry babies.
As I`ve said in an earlier post Karma always comes around and Fergies comments are probably priceless,but lets be honest,it was never a sending off.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am --

mcmanus said:
MSP said:
q9my.gif

That lad has about as much class and taste as the the scum that accumulates around the edges of your mouth when you get really thirsty.

And how the twat got away with it at Wembley against Balo was scandalous.

Of course we be bleating the difference is the media wouldn't be defending it like that are with that lot!

blimp reeny said:
RyanP3609 said:
The Mirror's headline for tomorrow;

"Seeing red: United fury as Nani dismissal sets up Champions League exit.

Real Madrid score two goals in four minutes shortly after midfielder is controversially sent off for a high boot to advance to the quarter-finals".

I think I remember the headline when Balo was sent off for something similar, went something along the lines of;

"Balotelli see's red after shocking challenge see's City bow out of Europe.

Kiev hold Manchester City to knock them out of Europe due to a shocking tackle from Mario Balotelli for a high boot"

Comparing this with the Balotelli sending off is retarded. Mario was by the touchline facing forward, the defender was clearing a ball and he went over the top with his studs. Compared to Nani on the counter attack watching a ball come over his shoulder is completely different, and if it was any City player sent off in the same circumstances there would be unbridled rage from everyone on here. It was an unfair sending off. End of

Still funny, though

your post is sooo retarded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.