Rags V Real...

Interpolantics said:
Listen cunts,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.
Oh dear. Don't take defeat too well, do you?

Bless.

Ronnie Irani squealing like a woman this morning . . . haha . . .fuck him . . . rag .

alblue said:
Caveman said:
Interpolantics said:
Central?Did sheikh mohammad buy them too?Get fucked.
Oh dear. Do you not know owt about your history neither?

To be fair Caveman he probably knows nothing before 92, after all that's when football started
There was one of the clueless wankers on here the other month who started a post with this:
Since Premier league started:

Manchester City £703,180,000
Man United £531,150,000

Man United -19 Titles
Man City - 1 Title

Maths isn't this bloke's strong point (his username is RedD3vil or something). He obviously knows nothing about inflation and thinks United19+Blackburn1+Arsenal3+Chelsea3+City1 = 20 years of the Premier League. Did he think United we're awarded two titles in some seasons? What a dick!

Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.
ahahah bless.bit weird to come onto your rivals forum after a defeat like that, what exactly are you trying to acheive

stimo said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.
ahahah bless.bit weird to come onto your rivals forum after a defeat like that, what exactly are you trying to acheive

Don't scare the daft fucker off please, they usually press the off button on their mam's laptop after a defeat. Let's play with this one.

stimo said:
Interpolantics said:
Especially at 6 in the morning or whatever time he rolled up here. He must be American with the "United rule" and "beat your ases" and the spelling mistakes.

GFBlue said:
Red card all day long, twice on Sunday. Cannot see any argument for any other decision. Obviously with Howard "The Red" Webb in the PL it would have been a booking for Arbeloa and a penalty for the scum.

I really can't see how there is any debate about it. Unless flying in with both feet off the ground, one leg at chest height, studs up - is somehow allowed these days. Straight red all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.