Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we signed Raheem Sterling I was absolutely delighted. I thought he was the best young player in the country and for whatever the reason (I blame Pellegrini) it didn't work out for him. Against Palace today I thought he was outstanding. Every time he gets the ball he is positive and wants to take his man on, his final ball is quality and his work rate outstanding. Well done to Pep for getting a young player to the very top of his game. I'm so pleased we have him at our club. I can't wait to see Sterling, KDB, Jesus and Aguero in the same team.

He didn't have the best of games today but he's a constant threat, scares the opposition defence to bits and always takes away at least 1 defender leaving space for our other attacking players to exploit. Also, he's gonna get a lot better

He has been much better this season. Much more direct and a threat. It's time Sane stepped up now because he hasn't looked like much of a player so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.