Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just read someone comparing him to Hazard and Neymar, those that don't rate him as highly are not the delusional ones.

Haha. I am not saying he is on their level now. Neymar is the best by far, Hazard is not as good. I think Sterling will be better than Hazard in a few seasons but maybe won't reach Neymar's level.

What has happened to him? He was really looking like he was going to deliver in Feb and March. Suddenly he's regressed to the lackluster player we had under Pellers last season.
If he continues like he has been then he has to lose his starting spot and we have to find a replacement starter.

There is less hatred for the lad of fucking RAWK.

Shameful from a small few.
I've not seen a post yet from anyone saying they hate him. I have seen some posts from people giving their opinion on his worth as a player. You shouldn't get the two confused.

I've not seen a post yet from anyone saying they hate him. I have seen some posts from people giving their opinion on his worth as a player. You shouldn't get the two confused.

Let me be very clear here.

There was zero confusion in my mind when i posted and i stand by it 100%.

Of course you agree. You're usually negative about all things City. Some posters on here really struggle with the concept of the word 'supporter' on this forum.
Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism but the stick he gets from his own is sad as fuck.

I merely said I agreed with his post. I have no difficulty with the meaning of the word supporter. Clappers just can't accept anyone saying a City player is anything but amazing. And it's that that is sad.[/QUOTE]

He does remind me of SWP (not the poster on here). SWP was also bendy legged and unpredictable but had an annoying habit of dragging most of his shots left .He never really solved that and that for me stopped his progression.

He does remind me of SWP (not the poster on here). SWP was also bendy legged and unpredictable but had an annoying habit of dragging most of his shots left .He never really solved that and that for me stopped his progression.

Yeah but SWP could hit a ball with some conviction, there was power in his shots...Sterling has scored from outside the box once in his career

Some of our fans unfortunately experience rag levels of delusion.

If Raheem doesn't get at least 20 goals next season we should just cut our losses and sell him to a mid table team. Its make or break.

yep if he doesnt get 20 goals/assists then he isn't good enough ........ hes been really good this season. its like reading the match day thread, someone isn't amazing and then theres talk of selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.