Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to turn himself into a goalscorer, because that's the only way he can be a success here. His all round play just isn't up to it, today he was atrocious for 95 minutes, it was actually incredible he stayed on the pitch when Jesus was taken off. At least when he plays up front, there's always a chance, like today, that he can nick a goal even when he's played poorly. I think he could post 20 goals a season playing up front every week in this side, even if his finishing does need some work.
Dont let @domalino read this - your in trouble now

So you thought he was good for the whole game then?

I think that if any other player had a poor game and then won it focus, his second in a week, you wouldn't be calling him shit.

Fact is you nailed your colours to the mast over a year ago with Sterling and you refuse to budge no matter what the kid does for us.

I think that if any other player had a poor game and then won it focus, his second in a week, you wouldn't be calling him shit.

Fact is you nailed your colours to the mast over a year ago with Sterling and you refuse to budge no matter what the kid does for us.

Straight question. Did he play well today yes or no?

Must be said it's probably his worst performance under Pep, but he won us the game. Just as he rescued us against Everton. What's being said in this thread is ridiculous

Must be said it's probably his worst performance under Pep, but he won us the game. Just as he rescued us against Everton. What's being said in this thread is ridiculous

It isn't remotely ridiculous. As we saw with Sergio last season, goals alone just don't cut it for Pep and Sergio got 30 of them.

^^^^

It isn't remotely ridiculous. As we saw with Sergio last season, goals alone just don't cut it for Pep and Sergio got 30 of them.

As far as I'm aware Sergio is still here and still a key player in Pep's plans. Just like Sterling is and will be for seasons to come. Saying "his all round play isn't up to it" is absolute nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.