Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just lacks a bit of composure, but maybe a couple more goals might give him a bit more confidence. At the worst he'll be an excellent supersub.

Coming up with some key goals, shame about the joke of a red card but i think we will have enough at the dippers without him.

Frustrating at times but never shit....

Did Not deserve to walk today for this Keep your eye out this season for other players doing the same but getting F all for it....

Surely there's enough footage of similar celebrations out there for our media unit to create a dossier of similar incidents to present to the FA along with our appeal and complaint of unfair treatment?..

Surely there's enough footage of similar celebrations out there for our media unit to create a dossier of similar incidents to present to the FA along with our appeal and complaint of unfair treatment?..

You can't appeal against 2 yellows bollocks rule...
I'm sure conflict of interest Gill will be dealing with any issues we put forward...

Coming up with some key goals, shame about the joke of a red card but i think we will have enough at the dippers without him.

He doesn't tend to play well against them anyway so I don't think it will be a huge miss. We need to be a bit more secure against them than we were today. Liverpool have pace and are dangerous.

He just lacks a bit of composure, but maybe a couple more goals might give him a bit more confidence. At the worst he'll be an excellent supersub.
He lacks football brain, I'm afraid. Can't get in sync with the system while Bernardo, for example, feels himself comfortable immediately and pulls the strings on his debut. He was allowed more freedom than last season thanks to new fullbacks and that's how he used it. That counter when he had acres of space but still managed to lose the ball... Very far from being a top player. Still think he can impove a lot, but it's going to be make-or-break season for Raz.

He lacks football brain, I'm afraid. Can't get in sync with the system while Bernardo, for example, feels himself comfortable immediately and pulls the strings on his debut. He was allowed more freedom than last season thanks to new fullbacks and that's how he used it. That counter when he had acres of space but still managed to lose the ball... Very far from being a top player. Still think he can impove a lot, but it's going to be make-or-break season for Raz.
Again I think it's to do with his composure, but I understand your point.

didnt he get 20 something assists last year and 8/9 goals. he must have some football brain. i dont think its going to be make or break at all. hes one of our best players. i find it bizarre you'd even put this after his match winning goal today and brilliant performance last week.

didnt he get 20 something assists last year and 8/9 goals. he must have some football brain. i dont think its going to be make or break at all. hes one of our best players. i find it bizarre you'd even put this after his match winning goal today and brilliant performance last week.
He's a very intelligent footballer, you can see it when he stands head and shoulders above his England teammates at national level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.