Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems he still needs one extra touch to give him confidence in the box. After Peps death stare, it was pleasing to see him call Sterling over to the touch line for a man hug

Thought he had a really poor game in the final third, despite the 2 assists. He was the main reason we didn't score 6 or 7. Low on confidence and very indecisive.

If only he could shoot and finish anything thats not a tap in. Keep hoping he comes good in that part of his game. He should really have so many more goals this season.
I agree but he has proved he can score many goals (whether pretty on not) whilst he can also terrorise defences. It would certainly be a bonus if he culd score screamers too but I don't think he necessarily needs that in his game. Look at Silva in front of goal.

Thought he had a really poor game in the final third, despite the 2 assists. He was the main reason we didn't score 6 or 7. Low on confidence and very indecisive.

He might not be the world's best finisher but his qualities lie elsewhere. He left that guy for dead when he burst infield in the second half. It's that that marks him out as valuable. I wish he would do it more often.

Think he deserves more credit than he'll get for the assist to De Bruyne's goal. Kev played 1 bad pass all night, and it was that one to Sterling, putting it awkwardly behind him, but Sterling picked it up and still managed to get the pass through a couple of players.

Spot on. He misses a great chance but he contributed with two very good assists and was a constant threat. Need him to have a big game on Satursay.

I have been a critic of his but last night I was very impressed and more for his strength of character than anything else. I didn't think he played particularly well in the 1st half and then he missed that sitter early in the 2nd. Twelve months ago, he wouldn't have been seen for the rest of the game but he has changed. Pops up with 2 assists, the 2nd of which was very KDB like.

Seems he still needs one extra touch to give him confidence in the box. After Peps death stare, it was pleasing to see him call Sterling over to the touch line for a man hug
Man management skills to die for. Pep is a genius, we have great players but he sum of the parts he has created is just unbelieveable. We are very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.