Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think posting 3 goals from his 2 and a half years here proves that he's a particularly great finisher.

Most improved player in world football?

He got two assists last night yet he was nowhere near his best.

Prior to the start of this season, I thought he would be struggling to get a game. Boy, has he proved me wrong.

A bloke on the row behind was slagging Sterling off relentlessly and then came out with "get him off FFS". Impeccable timing though, about 30 seconds before his assist for KdB's goal.

He's having a great season but I wish he would play instinctively more often than he does - the excellent assist for Sergio last night was a good example - at other times he seems to overthink things, such as that chance that he ended up chipping wide in the second half.

I blame Pep.He looks so out of sorts on that left hand side but as soon as he switched back to his normal right flank,he was on fire.
He doesn't look quite as disruptive on the left, but strangely he gets more chances to score playing on the left than he does on the right. So go figure :?

He doesn't look quite as disruptive on the left, but strangely he gets more chances to score playing on the left than he does on the right. So go figure :?
Yes its quite strange that stat aint it.
I love the lad but he`s far more effective on that right side and the ease that he went past those 3 WBA players to set up Sergio was wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.