Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said if Sterling doesn't sort his shit out then the bench beckons, which goes for any player - what is so funny about that?

I suspect pep didn't give him a kiss and cuddle today after the game

I suspect he did, because unlike compete fucking clowns like you with a 90 minite memory, Guardiola knows how much Sterling has delivered this season, and there's absolutely no point in getting annoyed about a miss which puts you 16 points ahead of second place.

In fact, if you've paid any attention to Guardiola and Sterling's interactions since he joined here 2 years ago, Pep's always been most supportive of Sterling when he's made mistakes or played poorly, because he's a good man manager, so I'd say the chances Pep gave him a pat on the back and words of encouragement are pretty high.

Having a great season but he's going through a rough patch at the moment. Even though he got 2 assists last game he didn't play well until he was moved back to the right. He just can't play on the left but Pep just sticks him there so Bernardo can play in his preferred position. It's stupid.

I suspect he did, because unlike compete fucking clowns like you with a 90 minite memory, Guardiola knows how much Sterling has delivered this season, and there's absolutely no point in getting annoyed about a miss which puts you 16 points ahead of second place.

In fact, if you've paid any attention to Guardiola and Sterling's interactions since he joined here 2 years ago, Pep's always been most supportive of Sterling when he's made mistakes or played poorly, because he's a good man manager, so I'd say the chances Pep gave him a pat on the back and words of encouragement are pretty high.
Give over - I saw (as no doubt you did) see Peps "supportive" look today. he fucked up big style today (today being the operative word) - or are you saying he didn't?

Pep was well pissed off with him for that sitter, and I think for that backwards pass from Aguero, which wasn't a great pass.

Fuck the hairdryer, I hope Raheem gets some love.

It's how he bounces back that is key.

I’m going to attribute his misses today to mental fatigue :)

Let' be honest here. Sterling has been missing absolute sitters all season and has also scored very important goals. I just get this horrible feeling that he's gonna do it at a crucial moment in a final and cost us the trophy.

Give over - I saw (as no doubt you did) see Peps "supportive" look today. he fucked up big style today (today being the operative word) - or are you saying he didn't?

I've seen Pep just as pissed off when we've missed chances a 4-0 up.

There's no doubt he will be giving sterling support now, not the hairdryer treatment.

I'd suggest you listen to the captain and stop embarrassing yourself by proclaimimv Sterling is in danger of anything.

We all know you dug yourself a massive hole last season saying sterling was not good enough and never would be, but returning to this thread to slate him every time he males an ultimately meaningless mistake when he's won us 9 points from late goals and scored 20 overall just makes you look pathetic really.

I've yet to see a striker who doesn't miss a few sitters.
He wasn't at his best today and the miss was poor, but there aren't half some cretins on here who can't recognise the fabulous contribution he's made to the most dynamic attacking side it's been my pleasure to witness this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.