Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chin up lad.
We cant really say anything aboit him hes been fantastic all season.
On wards and upwards blues

Pep has a lot of work to do with this lad. He gave him the benefit mid week, but he was fuming (and rightly so) today. Doesn't matter which is his best side, that was a bloody awful miss. Needs to sort his head out else I see the bench beckoning.

Pep has a lot of work to do with this lad. He gave him the benefit mid week, but he was fuming (and rightly so) today. Doesn't matter which is his best side, that was a bloody awful miss. Needs to sort his head out else I see the bench beckoning.

This season, Sterling has a better conversion ratio than Aguero and Jesus, who all have better conversion ratios than Harry Kane.

Hahahahahahahaha

Oh you do crack me up some times. Of the entire fucking team, only De Bruyne is further away from being benched than Sterling.

Bench him lol. Yeah I'm sure Pep's just desperate to drop a guy who bailed us out 5 times this season and been the only player to score consistently from August, let alone our only fit senior winger.

Also "give him the benefit of the doubt midweek". Yeah I'm sure Guardiola was devastated by his 2 assists on Wednesday.

Hahahahahahahaha

Oh you do crack me up some times. Of the entire fucking team, only De Bruyne is further away from being benched than Sterling.

I said if Sterling doesn't sort his shit out then the bench beckons, which goes for any player - what is so funny about that?

I suspect pep didn't give him a kiss and cuddle today after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.