Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a mere fan with an opinion as you are with yours. I could equally say why cannot you see his obvious flaws?
The thing is that every player in the world has flaws. What's frustrating is that you refuse to see all his strengths that are vital to this team.

I am a mere fan with an opinion as you are with yours. I could equally say why cannot you see his obvious flaws?

You can check every comment I make on him and 9/10 times I make sure I point his flaws. But I can still be objective about him. He was good today not great, wasteful with his final ball and decision at times but on the whole was heavily involved in most of the teams attacks especially in the second half. His goal was well deserved as well

You can check every comment I make on him and 9/10 times I make sure I point his flaws. But I can still be objective about him. He was good today not great, wasteful with his final ball and decision at times but on the whole was heavily involved in most of the teams attacks especially in the second half. His goal was well deserved as well
We will simply have to agree to disagree and enjoy the post match euphoria and look forward to the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.