Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not refusing to, I just dont see them. Sorry, that is what I see as I would want all our players to play fantsatic

Sorry but if you can seriously say with a straight face you don't see ANY strengths of Sterling then football ain't the sport for you. Even on his most frustrating, wasteful days there are still strengths.

Not at all. I could equally say some are wilfully blind to his flaws and simply sweep them under the carpet. It's all about opinions

No one is blind to his flaws though, I don't think I've ever read unconditional praise for Sterling, yet you continue to pretend there's nothing good about his game, which either means you're wilfully blind or should pick up another sport.

No one is blind to his flaws though, I don't think I've ever read unconditional praise for Sterling, yet you continue to pretend there's nothing good about his game, which either means you're wilfully blind or should pick up another sport.
I have praised him previously but for someone of his age and PL experience, he should be showing a lot more consistency than he does.

He was very good. Those who concentrate on the odd thing he doesn't quite get right should be just left to their own devices. Pretty sad tbh.

Statistically his best performance for us so far this season

1 goal, won the pen himself
7 take-ons
92% pass completion
3 chances created

Those who judge his whole game on single moments are probably the same who do it with the likes of Otamendi

If that is your metric, then fine. We simply disagree it's no biggy

Nah it's cool. You're the same guy who slagged John Stones off none stop as well. How's he playing lately? I'd say my judgement is a tad more spot on than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.