Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m today is what last season and the season before ?

30m for JFE sound right to you ?

140m rejected for Coutino, you think he is that much better than Sterling ?

Of course to old school football fans 100m is an eye raiser and way over anybody's value but that doesn't matter nowadays.

Mbappe 160m for a player who only scored 15 league goals in the French top division, this is the same division a washed up old **** smacked for 40 goals the season before or that's what people said when Ibra signed for the rags, is he value for money at 160m.

So 100m for Sterling isn't really quite the REALLY you made it tbh.

Also as for the excuse of you repeating because other keep repeating, what do you expect City fans to do on a City forum but defend a player from someone that just comes across as a hater because at the end of the day nobody could be that blind to see that he is not the shit player you keep making him out to be.

I have stated he is inconsistent, is that so far from the truth?
Do I think he is worth £100m - no, but that is just my opinion which is the same opinion to those who think he is.

Look, I have stated several times, I hope he does come good, but atm (IMO) he has some way to go to raise and maintain a level of consistency worthy of the hype he is getting from some on here.

I dont recall anyone calling him shit. I see many believing that is what was posted, but I haven't seen one that says "he was shit". please correct if I am incorrect.

You said you don't see any positives in his game. Don't try to pretend you've only called him inconsistent, you literally said 'I don't see them' when told you ignore his strengths.

Do I think he is worth £100m - no, but that is just my opinion which is the same opinion to those who think he is.

Look, I have stated several times, I hope he does come good, but atm (IMO) he has some way to go to raise and maintain a level of consistency worthy of the hype he is getting from some on here.

It's not hype. He is simply an excellent footballer. It is literally impossible to produce the numbers he does without being good. And consistent. Sure, there are moments when he looks stupid (classic one yesterday was his air shot) but it is no different to all top players...

This has been posted before for non-strikers last season.

no9402.jpg

I dont recall anyone calling him shit. I see many believing that is what was posted, but I haven't seen one that says "he was shit". please correct if I am incorrect.
You might want to re-read the matchday thread.

Anyone claiming he was the weak link yesterday doesn't get the game. Fuck all to do with opinion or whatever other reasoning they come up with, they simply don't get it.

Pity he is not a 34 yr old keeper who can't make a save then you would stick up for him

Possibly people need to relax a little, everyone's entitled to an opinion and anyone can change their mind. It's no big deal. For me Sterling offers us something different, he carries the ball into dangerous areas. Personally I don't think we had a weak link in the team yesterday. Afterall it could have ended up much worse. We could have spent £95m on a haircut! Someone I wanted at our club, now that would have been a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.