Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it again and Sterling was superb

Yep did the same thought first half he was ok probably a 5/10, but second half he was pretty much at the heart of all the teams attacks/moves, he seemed to be operating through the middle as well and they couldn't deal with him

Flaky the first ten or so minutes but grew into the game. Did very well to pull the other players to him.

Yep did the same thought first half he was ok probably a 5/10, but second half he was pretty much at the heart of all the teams attacks/moves, he seemed to be operating through the middle as well and they couldn't deal with him

Yeah he was much better in the second half. Glad to see him convert his penalty can only imagine what the media would have said about him despite a big road win.

Hoping he starts in midweek

I know some hold him in high esteem on here, but £100m - really

You don't have to argue with everyone and anyone who has a high opinion of him. It's bordering on an obsession and it's not your responsibility to temper the enthusiasm for him on here.

I actually thought he was a bit naff yesterday but, from what others are saying, my opinion might well change on second viewing.

You don't have to argue with everyone and anyone who has a high opinion of him. It's bordering on an obsession and it's not your responsibility to temper the enthusiasm for him on here.

I actually thought he was a bit naff yesterday but, from what others are saying, my opinion might well change on second viewing.

It is odd, why do they live and post in the threads of people they don't rate at all ?

I could understand them coming on and saying "look, I think he is shit and vastly over rated" and then fucking off and not coming back on the thread, unless it was to say look I was actually wrong but to keep on arguing and calling Sterling and other posters who rate beggars belief, KI mean who really wants to be that right about a City player being useless and a waste of 50m ?

for the record I like him and think he is getting better, the type of player that he is of course he will have quiet games or he will have games where things don't quite come off, it has always been the same for wingers but overall his stats are impressive enough and he has plenty of room to improve his skillset and consistency and if he manages that with us then we will have a truly great player on our hands.

On top of all that he has had to deal with grounds openly booing his every touch, how many players would have just folded up under such pressure ? The same every time he pulls on an England jersey, if I was him I would fuck England off but then again that would make the booing even worse, fucking morons that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.