Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him. Saved us 4 points already.

His build up play in the lead up to that 2nd goal was brilliant!

Make no mistake about it, Sterling was very poor tonight. He rarely touched the ball, and when he did he generally gave it away cheaply. But I give him props for sticking through it, everyone has a bad game here or there, and he ended up being the game winner. I think it shows that he's grown in terms of maturity.

That's because (other than the goal) he was. At least the decision is made as he would IMO been dropped for the dippers
Frustrating at times but never shit....

Did Not deserve to walk today for this Keep your eye out this season for other players doing the same but getting F all for it....

That's because (other than the goal) he was. At least the decision is made as he would IMO been dropped for the dippers

Ha no surprise to see the same old suspects refusing to give Sterling credit for winning us games.

Carry on.

Next time Sterling scores I hope he goes to the ref and ask him if he can celebrate. And make sure the cameras are there to read his lips.

Sucking the life out of football these refs....

I celebrated Raheem's goal like a madman and my wife got freaked out. Now she's ignoring me. THANKS RAHEEM! #BINRAHEEM

Got to turn himself into a goalscorer, because that's the only way he can be a success here. His all round play just isn't up to it, today he was atrocious for 95 minutes, it was actually incredible he stayed on the pitch when Jesus was taken off. At least when he plays up front, there's always a chance, like today, that he can nick a goal even when he's played poorly. I think he could post 20 goals a season playing up front every week in this side, even if his finishing does need some work.

Make no mistake about it, Sterling was very poor tonight. He rarely touched the ball, and when he did he generally gave it away cheaply. But I give him props for sticking through it, everyone has a bad game here or there, and he ended up being the game winner. I think it shows that he's grown in terms of maturity.

Jesus and Silva both gave the ball away the same amount of times, and he had as many touches as Bernardo or Jesus before they came off.

Frustrating at times but he never gives up and that's what I really like about the lad. He could run at the defence and not be successful 9 times out of 10 but he keeps going and he usually comes out of a game with a goal or an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.