Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

so tell me how he was provoked mate? by being booed? We Boo Milner, we gave Beckham and Neville dogs abuse, they didnt react like that! im certainly not trolling I was at Anfield on Sunday and have over 22,000 loyalty points! I'm certainly not a WUM!
I’m not sure why you keep referencing your blue credentials to support claims you aren’t a WUM in this thread.

I’ve known a few blues that have been supporting the club for more than half a century that are absolute WUMs when they are pissed.

Assume that may be the case here.

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.

alright mate sorry to offend you!

btw it's Balotelli's hair cut (when spelling a persons name you use a capital letter, and you must put spaces between your words)!
There's plenty I could say about your username, but I don't wanna get a ban again, it's funny how you spelt all the dipper players names right but not Raheems, interesting !!

Last night's booing of Gomez simply showed the folly of airing this matter in public. If it was Southgate, he should learn from it, if it was a clique of players, then they should learn that skullduggery can rebound badly.

And whilst I think it's wrong to boo players when you should be supporting them, I think the reaction showed that the public are beginning to recognise when something is obviously false news. The idea that Sterling spontaneously combusted into an unprovoked violent fenzy as portrayed by the media was so obviously a lie that even the most gullible media consumer couldn't swallow it. There's a lesson there too for those in positions of journalistic responsibility who have chosen to abuse the privilege.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.