Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I hope Raheem walloped and shit the big prick up good style. Although it didn't effect the result at least he kept his composure and didn't do it during the game. Nobody here gives a flying he misses an England game.

Gomez has found out, like Norman Hunter did with Francis Lee, it's not the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog.

something happened in the tunnel at halftime and all the city coaching staff and manager was not happy with the VAR team and the match officials and had to go to the skysports guys in the tunnel and ask them what was going on because the match officials would not say anything, ?? they all seen the replays in the dressing room and could not believe the response from what the sky people told them that VAR said it was because his arm was not in a unnatural positions ???

now from what i can make out about sterling and gomez is ?? the liverpool players was laughing at sterling in the dinning area and talking behind his back about the game and city moaning about VAR and gomez said something else and sterling told him to shut up and he was still laugh and then sterling blew up and shouted your the big man now are you and both squared up and sterling got him by the neck

also heard that that the liverpool players ganged up and wanted sterling booted out or they would leave ?? and the manager took there side and dropped sterling from the squad, and now sterling had to say sorry ?? and gomez and the liverpool players get off with taking the piss out of sterling

i would have said to sterling well play lad and fuck england, they would come running after you when things are going shit again

something happened in the tunnel at halftime and all the city coaching staff and manager was not happy with the VAR team and the match officials and had to go to the skysports guys in the tunnel and ask them what was going on because the match officials would not say anything, ?? they all seen the replays in the dressing room and could not believe the response from what the sky people told them that VAR said it was because his arm was not in a unnatural positions ???

now from what i can make out about sterling and gomez is ?? the liverpool players was laughing at sterling in the dinning area and talking behind his back about the game and city moaning about VAR and gomez said something else and sterling told him to shut up and he was still laugh and then sterling blew up and shouted your the big man now are you and both squared up and sterling got him by the neck

also heard that that the liverpool players ganged up and wanted sterling booted out or they would leave ?? and the manager took there side and dropped sterling from the squad, and now sterling had to say sorry ?? and gomez and the liverpool players get off with taking the piss out of sterling

i would have said to sterling well play lad and fuck england, they would come running after you when things are going shit again

If this information is correct it needs leaking to the press, not that they will probably print it. Fuck Liverpool, fuck England and the FA and fuck Southgate!

I dont condone any of the above, as a non-english I’m unaware of some of the points you make so cannot comment specifically. Though obviously I am well aware of the City coach incident on which my sentiments of disgust I documented on both forums. I’ll take my leave from here though I think it is more than unfortunate that a mutual respect for two of the best sides ever in the top flight of english football cannot co-exist with this rivalry.

It was a disgusting attack on the City coach which imo set the tone for the Roma ultras who were the next CL visitors to anfield, sadly resulting in the violent attack on your fellow countryman and namesake.

Not having a dig but where do you hear all this or are you guessing at all these points from the match and within the England squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.