Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Raz is coming across as a bit of smacked arse, he did a very good job for us, he cemented his place in the England set up and a few medals in the bag. He’s a London boy and got a decent move to a CL club, not like he’s been sent out on loan to Wycombe Wanderers. I wish him no harm but couldn’t give a toss how things pan out at Chelsea for him. He’s not City in the way Kompany, Zabba, Aguero, Silva, Micah, SWP, Joe Hart, Yaya etc we move on.

It's an odd one isn't it? He always had a kind of cold detached aloofness about him, a lack of warmth and affinity with the fans. When you consider how everyone rallied around him with the shit he was getting from the press and the England fans you'd think he would, but he didn't. Strange lad.

Maybe needs to retrospect all those misses and hold his hand up? That Lyon one will haunt many for a long time. Everyone supported him post all of those shocking displays and this is what he comes back with.
City could have easily said no to selling him to Chelsea as well. Should be grateful, but has literally turned on the club.

It's an odd one isn't it? He always had a kind of cold detached aloofness about him, a lack of warmth and affinity with the fans. When you consider how everyone rallied around him with the shit he was getting from the press and the England fans you'd think he would, but he didn't. Strange lad.
The scousers were right sadly.

Maybe needs to retrospect all those misses and hold his hand up? That Lyon one will haunt many for a long time. Everyone supported him post all of those shocking displays and this is what he comes back with.
City could have easily said no to selling him to Chelsea as well. Should be grateful, but has literally turned on the club.
Very disappointing from him and especially after the farewell message from him that I thought was very touching. Why didn't he leave it at that? Unfortunately now I think he will get a frosty reception on his return which Sky will love I am sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.