Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Putting this into perspective...

Hands up all those of us who have missed kids' birthdays, weddings, important family events etc, due to attending City matches over the years...

And paid for the privilege.

Soppy fucking millionaire footballer. I hope he has to get a proper job one day.

Putting this into perspective...

Hands up all those of us who have missed kids' birthdays, weddings, important family events etc, due to attending City matches over the years...

And paid for the privilege.

Soppy fucking millionaire footballer. I hope he has to get a proper job one day.

No chance of that he's a multi millionaire.

We had his best years, pep played him even when he was out if form which was pretty frequent. He chose to play in front of fans that racially abused him, fuck him.
Well right now twitter is a cess pit of abuse towards him. The whole he should be ‘grateful’ attitude stinks exactly as it’s meant to-it’s extremely thinly veiled.

I must’ve missed how he’s managed to offend so many supporters?

I supported him for years at work, to friends, in the face of the awful and frankly racist abuse he received from the gutter press. Now here we are.

I haven’t heard Oleks Zinchenko complain along the lines of “my country was being bombed to fuck but Pep didn’t pick me”. Completely unnecessary for Raheem to go there
Perhaps the interviewer should’ve said ‘don’t you know there’s a war on you ungrateful bastard?!’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.