Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The scousers were right sadly.
The daft thing is the scousers abused him, publically while he was still there, Brendan Rogers, Aldridge, all of them, and all the time since he left, yet never a bad word from him about the cunts. Our management gives him nothing but kindness yet he disrespects us. He’s now made it him v Pep, and there’s only one winner there. I have never slagged Raheem off, but I can’t give 2 shits about him now.

The daft thing is the scousers abused him, publically while he was still there, Brendan Rogers, Aldridge, all of them, and all the time since he left, yet never a bad word from him about the cunts. Our management gives him nothing but kindness yet he disrespects us. He’s now made it him v Pep, and there’s only one winner there. I have never slagged Raheem off, but I can’t give 2 shits about him now.
I know it's sad

It's an odd one isn't it? He always had a kind of cold detached aloofness about him, a lack of warmth and affinity with the fans. When you consider how everyone rallied around him with the shit he was getting from the press and the England fans you'd think he would, but he didn't. Strange lad.
I wonder how he finds it playing in front of cunts who racially abused him a couple of years ago? And maybe before he opens his trap again he takes a look at some videos of how he played under Pellers before Pep improved him

We had his best years, pep played him even when he was out if form which was pretty frequent. He chose to play in front of fans that racially abused him, fuck him.

I wonder how he finds it playing in front of cunts who racially abused him a couple of years ago? And maybe before he opens his trap again he takes a look at some videos of how he played under Pellers before Pep improved him
But with the money he is on at Chelsea the racial incident he had with their supporters would be pushed to the back of his mind.

One thing in his favour at least he didn't run his contract down like he could have done so we got our money back.

That's because like everyone else he's terrified of the scouse mafia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.