Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The media have played a blinder here. Raheem didn’t lead with the whole birthday thing-to me he was reaching in his mind for sacrifices that top level sports people make, and they do, to reach the top.

It’s strange that many seem to think Jesus and Zinchenko were so happy-but they both wanted to leave. The interviewer led Raheem to some of those comments and got exactly what they sought. It seems to have triggered people pretty easily.
Raheem could always call up a journo and say he was misquoted, misunderstood, mis anything. That he loved his time at City and leaves with great memories........
But he won't.

Pissed myself laughing tuchel not even playing him in his preferred position obviously tuchel thinks there's someone better in his position didn't want to leave pep called his bluff sour grapes sterling 3rd best player to have game time what the fuck does he want knob

Gabby is a better player who we will miss much more as we will see over the coming years

Did you see Gabby comments last week , not that am assed he said he was unhappy at City cause he wanted to play every week , can’t believe grown men are upset by Sterling comments proper cringeworthy and really embarrassing for the fanbase as a whole .

Hasslebaink talking shite about Sterling on Sky.
He was talking shit about City, not Sterling.

He said the club didn’t appreciate Sterling while he was with us and didn’t give him enough playing time so he can see why we left us.

Then Micah said that Sterling was very much appreciated around the club (with Hasselbaink trying to interrupt him saying “I disagree” about half a dozen times, like he has any knowledge of what goes on at our club), and Given pointed out the fact that only two outfield players got more minutes and played more games than Sterling last season, which flummoxed Hasselbaink.

Did you see Gabby comments last week , not that am assed he said he was unhappy at City cause he wanted to play every week , can’t believe grown men are upset by Sterling comments proper cringeworthy and really embarrassing for the fanbase as a whole .
That’s not what Gabi said; “I was not unhappy at Manchester City, I just wanted to play and the club understood.”

He was talking shit about City, not Sterling.

He said the club didn’t appreciate Sterling while he was with us and didn’t give him enough playing time so he can see why we left us.

Then Micah said that Sterling was very much appreciated around the club (with Hasselbaink trying to interrupt him saying “I disagree” about half a dozen times, like he has any knowledge of what goes on at our club), and Given pointed out the fact that only two outfield players got more minutes and played more games than Sterling last season, which flummoxed Hasselbaink.
Yes - I meant he was talking shit about how Sterling was treated and respected by City. I 100% agree with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.