Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I’ll give him the reception he deserves when he comes back in November. He was a good player for us and his stats are fantastic.

I watched him miss two golden opportunities the other day and was glad he wasn’t in our forward line against Liverpool. And we all know how that ended!

Let’s hope he breaks his duck against United.

I do not understand how Raheem does not get the same praise as Zinchenko and Jesus.
A huge part of the Pep era.

I think he does tbh. He contributed more than both put together in my opinion. I think the difference is that most fans felt it was time for him to move on and not time for the other two to leave.

I do not understand how Raheem does not get the same praise as Zinchenko and Jesus.
Perspective I think. Raz was a first teamer that failed to kick on and was quietly dropped to the bench, Jesus and Zinc were squad players who knocked on the door and did a decent job for us when they started. But yeah, Raz did more for us that either across his whole career.

A touch of rosy retrospection there......both of the above had their time under the microscope,and were given dogs abuse by some at times,Jesus pretty much right up to him leaving,by the hardcore.

The other factor is that both Zinc and Gabby were almost universally seen as 100%ers,they left everything on the pitch.

Like all of them, when they're with us I absolutely adore them, when they're playing for someone else I don't care about them.
I agree, I'm the same but I find the posts slating Sterling strange compared to the love in for Zinchenko and Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.