Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Perspective I think. Raz was a first teamer that failed to kick on and was quietly dropped to the bench, Jesus and Zinc were squad players who knocked on the door and did a decent job for us when they started. But yeah, Raz did more for us that either across his whole career.
Raz was outstanding in the middle part of his city career unplayable at times he tailed of bad the last 18 months imho

Raz was outstanding in the middle part of his city career unplayable at times he tailed of bad the last 18 months imho

He did but I wish he had stayed. He gave us something different with his pace and runs. It would have been interesting to see him play with Haaland. He didn't look happy here his last couple of years, he hardly smiled even when he scored. Early days for him at Chelsea but he hasn't set the world on fire there yet.

Good player who got better with Pep. Then went backwards. Loads of one on ones with the keeper and you just knew he would fuck it up and never disappointed. Just one of those player who played hot and cold. Got back what we paid for him and it was time for a new club for him. I thank him for his contribution.

Terrible for Chelsea currently, but most players have been tbf.

Being used a wingback like Pulisic, Potter clearly wants their pace out wide, but neither can really defend.

Potter will be left with the dilemma of whether to drop him soon, can't see Sterling getting any perm form back any day soon.
I would hazard a guess that Potter doesn’t fancy him but has to play him at the moment due to his fee / wages. As time goes on he will end up being a bench warmer at Chelsea. We did great business to get £55m for him with only 12 months left on his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.