Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

One question to you. If you were abroad with your family but they had to return early. Would you stay abroad if your 4 year old rang you in tears asking you to come home ?
I don't know if that did happen, none on here do but, give the lad a break. He may not have stashed his medals in a safe, he might be so proud of them they are on permanent display, it doesn't matter.
All Sterling has done wrong is be a dad.
We were broken into whilst my family, including 10 & 12 year old daughters, were sleeping.

TVs,Video recorders,phones etc nicked and wheeled off in the recycling bin.

Discovered the break in as I was leaving to travel to London for a two day business trip.

Wife dealt with police,insurance,locksmith,took kids to and from school and ordered replacements. Nothing special or remarkable, just used her ‘gumption’ and did what was right and necessary.

Common sense is not very common these days !!

Sterling's family were all close to him in Qatar up to 24 hours afore the incident, which apparently took place during their flight back to GB.

I'm perplexed that the perpetrators were able to steal a selection of valuable watches and his entire medal collection.

It would be interesting to learn whether these were in a safe/strong room,which is where most sensible people would keep them if they TRULY valued them, or in unsecured places around the property.

Additionaly, I understand that his entire family and staff were taken to,and are still in, a 5* hotel in the Surrey countryside.

I hope ALL the facts are eventually reported so that all observers are provided with the full picture !!

Finally, unfortunately hundreds of unoccupied properties are burgled every year but the head of the family doesn't take a week off work,even less so if you're a multi millionaire with an extensive management team to deal with such matters.

His WAG doesn't sound very competent !!

It's no ones business but his, fucking weirdo.

We were broken into whilst my family, including 10 & 12 year old daughters, were sleeping.

Discovered the break in as I was leaving to travel to London for a two day business trip.

Wife dealt with police,insurance,locksmith,took kids to and from school and ordered replacements. Nothing special or remarkable, just used her ‘gumption’ and did what was right and necessary.

Well done you and your mrs.

Are either of you able to play any sort of sport to international standards??

I only ask in order to highlight the fact that people have varying levels of competency in various field and possess a multitude of different characteristics which make us who we are...

...and also to point out that this thread is fucking insane!

A man chose, (I add, with the blessing of his "employers") to be with his family at a time when he felt that his presence would be of benefit to them. End of non-story!

That hasn't answered the question. If your 10 year old daughter asked you not to go as she was scared, would you have gone ?
All Sterling has done is miss one game, (he might not even have played in it) and yet he is being slagged off by people.

Really naive outlook to think everyone should be the same as you in these circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.