Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Sterling's family were all close to him in Qatar up to 24 hours afore the incident, which apparently took place during their flight back to GB.

I'm perplexed that the perpetrators were able to steal a selection of valuable watches and his entire medal collection.

It would be interesting to learn whether these were in a safe/strong room,which is where most sensible people would keep them if they TRULY valued them, or in unsecured places around the property.

Additionaly, I understand that his entire family and staff were taken to,and are still in, a 5* hotel in the Surrey countryside.

I hope ALL the facts are eventually reported so that all observers are provided with the full picture !!

Finally, unfortunately hundreds of unoccupied properties are burgled every year but the head of the family doesn't take a week off work,even less so if you're a multi millionaire with an extensive management team to deal with such matters.

His WAG doesn't sound very competent !!

He isn't really an employee of the England National Team, though is he?

We don't need to know all the facts of the case, it's a pretty mundane event but for the celebrity sportsman connection.

They may well have been in a safe, but safes only buy time if the theives come prepared with the right tools. Perhaps just store them in a safety deposit box in a bank instead?

Last edited:
He isn't really an employee of the England National Team, though is he?

We don't need to know all the facts of the case, it's a pretty mundane event but for the celebrity sportsman connection.

They may well have been in a safe, but safes only buy time if the theives some prepared with the right tools. Perhaps just store them in a safety deposit box in a bank instead?
No comments about a safe or strong room being ‘blown’ !!

Certain types of very wealthy people are careless with their ‘bling’ and like the installation of state of the art security systems but probably don’t activate them or even know how to.

Easy come easy go !!

So he has been home and is heading back into the camp. They have been in a little cell together and Raheem has been home to England - currently the land of the snotty nose and sore throats it might be wise to quarantine him until after the weekend because if we get through he could bring half the squad down with a cold.

I’ve posted a few times how much he was appreciated most of the time he was with us. I also wished him well as did many others. I said after the Villa game his body language at the trophy presentation wasn’t great and he missed the parade the following day (second time he’d done that), got the RL’s out in force for that one. I hope he does ok at the Chavs but not too well, don’t want those fuckers to win anything. There’s a lot of City fans who didn’t rate Sterling, it’s not a crime to have an opinion nor does it make them a knob for having an alternative pov.

Never suggested anyone was a knob for not rating him.

Sterling's family were all close to him in Qatar up to 24 hours afore the incident, which apparently took place during their flight back to GB.

I'm perplexed that the perpetrators were able to steal a selection of valuable watches and his entire medal collection.

It would be interesting to learn whether these were in a safe/strong room,which is where most sensible people would keep them if they TRULY valued them, or in unsecured places around the property.

Additionaly, I understand that his entire family and staff were taken to,and are still in, a 5* hotel in the Surrey countryside.

I hope ALL the facts are eventually reported so that all observers are provided with the full picture !!

Finally, unfortunately hundreds of unoccupied properties are burgled every year but the head of the family doesn't take a week off work,even less so if you're a multi millionaire with an extensive management team to deal with such matters.

His WAG doesn't sound very competent !!

One question to you. If you were abroad with your family but they had to return early. Would you stay abroad if your 4 year old rang you in tears asking you to come home ?
I don't know if that did happen, none on here do but, give the lad a break. He may not have stashed his medals in a safe, he might be so proud of them they are on permanent display, it doesn't matter.
All Sterling has done wrong is be a dad.

One question to you. If you were abroad with your family but they had to return early. Would you stay abroad if your 4 year old rang you in tears asking you to come home ?
I don't know if that did happen, none on here do but, give the lad a break. He may not have stashed his medals in a safe, he might be so proud of them they are on permanent display, it doesn't matter.
All Sterling has done wrong is be a dad.

He was absolutely savaged while he was playing for us off the usual bellends so if you expect anything less now he's gone you've fucks chance mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.