Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Sadly some blues have turned on him for the most ridiculous reasons , i despair sometimes
The Raz lovies just couldn’t accept his form for the past couple of seasons had not been great. I was glad he went for the money we got for a player in the last season of his contract. He’s not playing well for Chelsea, a matter of time before the Chavs turn on him.

I give you Milner....reviled by most City fans.
Think most were ambivalent to him leaving, not so much some of the things he said and how he acted afterwards.
Us football fans are very defensive of the team we support and all semblance of balance is out the window the minute we think an ex player is vein disrespectful to us.
We aren’t any different to anyone else in that regard.

The Raz lovies just couldn’t accept his form for the past couple of seasons had not been great. I was glad he went for the money we got for a player in the last season of his contract. He’s not playing well for Chelsea, a matter of time before the Chavs turn on him.

I certainly accept that his form in his final years wasn't great, and I think most Raz "lovies" are the same.

I still think, given his service to the club, and contributions to our success, anyone that turns on him because his form wasn't great is a bit of a knob.

Agreed. He's moved on, and so have we. As for him going home to be with his family, he's done exactly the right thing. When all is said and done, football is only a game. Family must come first
Sterling's family were all close to him in Qatar up to 24 hours afore the incident, which apparently took place during their flight back to GB.

I'm perplexed that the perpetrators were able to steal a selection of valuable watches and his entire medal collection.

It would be interesting to learn whether these were in a safe/strong room,which is where most sensible people would keep them if they TRULY valued them, or in unsecured places around the property.

Additionaly, I understand that his entire family and staff were taken to,and are still in, a 5* hotel in the Surrey countryside.

I hope ALL the facts are eventually reported so that all observers are provided with the full picture !!

Finally, unfortunately hundreds of unoccupied properties are burgled every year but the head of the family doesn't take a week off work,even less so if you're a multi millionaire with an extensive management team to deal with such matters.

His WAG doesn't sound very competent !!

I certainly accept that his form in his final years wasn't great, and I think most Raz "lovies" are the same.

I still think, given his service to the club, and contributions to our success, anyone that turns on him because his form wasn't great is a bit of a knob.
I’ve posted a few times how much he was appreciated most of the time he was with us. I also wished him well as did many others. I said after the Villa game his body language at the trophy presentation wasn’t great and he missed the parade the following day (second time he’d done that), got the RL’s out in force for that one. I hope he does ok at the Chavs but not too well, don’t want those fuckers to win anything. There’s a lot of City fans who didn’t rate Sterling, it’s not a crime to have an opinion nor does it make them a knob for having an alternative pov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.