Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

No, it was a tsunami. Not just from lfc fans, but their pundits too. The absolute poison they unleashed was incredulous, and I think that fed into a more general racism against him driven on by a news media keen to ruin anything City.

Not even blue tinted specs that.
Sorry - my bad. I misread it and thought you meant a tsunami when he left us.
So, I agree with you fully.
As you were.

Good professional but he had no affinity for the club. It’s easy to feel no emotional attachment towards the player even though he was a huge success. Bit like Yaya I suppose.

He made his decision. Don’t know why this thread is still going.

Last edited:
Good professional but he had not affinity for the club. It’s easy to feel no emotional attachment towards the player even though he was a huge success. Bit like Yaya I suppose.

He made his decision. Don’t know why this thread is still going.
Exactly,he'll never be commenting as a former Blue,the City pundit/representative,as he never made the connection,despite the one way love affair many supporters showed.

A real shame as he was all geared up to be a legend here,had he chosen.

Exactly,he'll never be commenting as a former Blue,the City pundit/representative,as he never made the connection,despite the one way love affair many supporters showed.

and he ran like a baby T Rex.

Maybe it’s just his character? Seemed to pine after Liverpool and still seeks their approval. The non recognition he give city fans when we played Chelsea tells you all you need to know.

Not every player will emotionally connect with the fans nor club. That’s ok, we can all be grown ups about it. Cancelo is in the same boat. The zaba’s & Komps of this world are in the minority.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.