Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I''m not sure he regrets it as, I think, he loves living in London again and he's very happy at Chelsea. This season is obviously a mess but you never know, next season could be different.
Could be at the Arse.

Could be at the Arse.

If they give us back what we paid, I would actually take that deal. I know the optics would look bad selling a good player in his prime to crosstown rivals but my concerns with signing Sterling was always that he had given his best years to City and that we were paying him a huge amount every week to be a basically be a BTEC version of the Sterling you guys had.

If they give us back what we paid, I would actually take that deal. I know the optics would look bad selling a good player in his prime to crosstown rivals but my concerns with signing Sterling was always that he had given his best years to City and that we were paying him a huge amount every week to be a basically be a BTEC version of the Sterling you guys had.
Still find this one funny as

In hindsight Raheem must now realise he has made a bad move career wise , absolutely no chance he would have only scored four goals so far this season if he was still in our squad , but he left for different reasons he is a London lad , his family also still live there and maybe he found it difficult being the main man for England whilst being used sparingly by Pep.
He was brilliant for us and as we are not Dippers don't think any of us gave him a hard time when he returned in a Chelsea shirt ,but i can't see it working out at Chelsea for him with all the new signings he might have to flee London again and go to Spain , La Liga would be more suited to his game.

In hindsight Raheem must now realise he has made a bad move career wise , absolutely no chance he would have only scored four goals so far this season if he was still in our squad , but he left for different reasons he is a London lad , his family also still live there and maybe he found it difficult being the main man for England whilst being used sparingly by Pep.
He was brilliant for us and as we are not Dippers don't think any of us gave him a hard time when he returned in a Chelsea shirt ,but i can't see it working out at Chelsea for him with all the new signings he might have to flee London again and go to Spain , La Liga would be more suited to his game.
You can understand him wanting to move back to London, given what you outlined re his family. But it's not worked out at all for him. Shame. And I'm not sure any club will consider him not for the sort of money I'm guessing Chelsea would want for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.