Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Best of luck and thanks Raheem.

Personally would rather he stayed, too much change in one go isn't great, I also think it's a far bigger gamble at Chelsea than here for him in terms of team and personal success, but here we are.

I guess if he's prepared to walk over lack of guarantees over game time, or because we won't slap down £300k a week, then he's every right to go somewhere else where they will do.

For us, I just worry who else is getting on the end of these through balls now beside Haaland, if he's injured etc. It's relying on Alvarez hitting the ground running, which he does seem capable of, and Foden too, as just don't see it being in Grealish, Mahrez or Palmer's game. But I suppose I should just accept that we have a plan and wait and watch.

Loved the days of sane and sterling on the wings too, so fast that they could square for each other just to round the keeper, game after game
I would have been interested to see how he did alongside Haaland or Alvarez. For me, his best form while here was when we had Kun up front. Playing alongside an out and out striker really seemed to suit Raheem. But hey, it is what it is.

Magnificent and frustrating in equal measure. Been a good servant and owes us nothing so I wish him luck. Personally if we had to lose two of our regular squad members him and Jesus would've got my vote so I'm not too concerned how we'll cope without either.

Last edited:
I do like the way sterling conducts himself although yes I have been critical of his play at times I thank him and wish him well, I hope we show him more respect than the scoucers when he comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.