Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

You won't be far out but I'd imagine about 33-40% but he'll be back at the Chavs next season with a 30m wage liability and 20m amortised write down, big problem for a club that will probably not be in the CL next season but they've got the safety net of the World Club Championship.
They could take him there and forget to bring him back.

I think he has a good chance to displace Martinelli, whose struggling lately (lost his place in Brasil team too). Sterling 10G 8A last season with disjointed Chelsea team. Discarded by club, probably because of age and wages. But for Arsenal could be a worthy addition.

Wish him luck, just not too much obviously. When Gundo came I rewatched few clips, therein famous 3-2 vs. Aston Villa. First goal when 0-2 is crucial to make comeback happen and first goal been great assist by Sterling
That was Sterling’s best cross ever for us.

Cos he’s moving to your main title rival this season and could make the difference. Seems to be a lot of support for him though which is fair enough but contrasts to a lot of the stuff said about Cole Palmer who backed himself and is now one of the stars of the league. Sancho has been a disaster if a signing just relieved he’s out.
It's not like he joined directly, and its not like he wanted out at Chelsea.... he was basically told to leave or be frozen out, and only Arsenal really showed sufficient interest

Is he supposed to reject them and train with the kids all year? Because he played for us over 2 years ago?

Amazing signing for them at £125k a week an on loan. People saying he's shit should remember City did offer him a contract more valuable than that that would have him in our squad now, but he just wanted more and Chelsea were willing at the time.

It's not like he joined directly, and its not like he wanted out at Chelsea.... he was basically told to leave or be frozen out, and only Arsenal really showed sufficient interest

Is he supposed to reject them and train with the kids all year? Because he played for us over 2 years ago?
Fair point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.