Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Correct but careful you might be censored for saying that.
I'd just guess at finding somebody to replace his 13 goals and 8 assists from his shite season last year would be a start.

Third top scorer, and again during his couldn't give a fuck for the club stage.

I like Jack and I hope he steps up and provides the numbers Sterling has provided throughout his career here, it would be a huge stretch to believe Alvarez and Palmer will deliver instantly, I really hope they do.

The only censorship that goes on on these pages is from daft fuckers who think a guy with 131 goals for the club and 80+ assists was a half-arsed fucker that couldn't finish, couldn't run, didn't pass and didn't put much effort in.

It is fucking weird stuff.

Just wish the guy good luck and be happy you have got rid of a player you seemingly didn't rate despite all that he did for this club.

The amount of damned with faint praise or just praise with an underlying snide dig is unbelievable at times.

I like Jack and I hope he steps up and provides the numbers Sterling has provided throughout his career here.

No chance will he get near Sterling's goal numbers IMO.

Not slagging off Grealish, he just doesn't score that same volume of goals.

It looks like he has settled in well with his new teammates and seems genuinely happy to be there.

Unlike Lukaku, Tuchel actually wanted him which means he must have a plan to fit him in the team. I think he's going to do really well at Chelsea and I don't begrudge him it one bit as he seems like a great guy and contributed so much to our recent success. Good luck Raheem, please just don't score against us.

It looks like he has settled in well with his new teammates and seems genuinely happy to be there.

Unlike Lukaku, Tuchel actually wanted him which means he must have a plan to fit him in the team. I think he's going to do really well at Chelsea and I don't begrudge him it one bit as he seems like a great guy and contributed so much to our recent success. Good luck Raheem, please just don't score against us.
Which is all well and good but how long will Tuchel be there?

Chelsea are a volatile, short term club - maybe this will change with the new owners, maybe it won’t who knows.

I like Raz but he doesn’t strike me as someone who will thrive in that environment of medium term uncertainty and short term pressure.

I can’t help but feel he’ll regret it.

Young Julio will do that job, no problem... If wide right-footed RW is needed like Jesus or Sterling..

We have two inverted wingers: Mahrez RW and Grealish LW (Foden as well, but Foden can play every position <3)
Two wide wingers: Foden LW and Julio RW.
Plus Palmer who like Foden plays every position and we are soo soo blessed to have him.. So Palmer can be used as inverted RW, wide LW, False9, LCM, RCM..

Isn't this enough ?

Alvarez is technically very gifted player, runs a lot, works a lot, fights a lot, he reminds me of Jesus but with better finishing skills.. Of course he needs time to get used to English football, but Haaland is so big improvement since last season, that I hope and I'm sure he will balance absence of Sterling and Jesus, while Julio and Palmer start playing their best football..

Mahrez and Grealish also, this guys are monsters..

And Phil fucking Foden..

Are you joking ? We have the best team in the world right now, enjoy it guys..
It’s Julian!

When is it OK to hit the unfollow button on his instagram? Asking for a friend.

Echo all the positive comments in here. Raheem's contributions have been a huge part of our success and I feel he will be missed, but if he didn't want to sign a new contract then this was best for all parties. We say thank you, goodbye, adapt and move on.

I think the sales of Jesus and Sterling will be great for the image of the club in the near future when you compare to other clubs refusing to let players leave, putting ridiculous price tags on them so they are unable to be sold, etc.

I'd just guess at finding somebody to replace his 13 goals and 8 assists from his shite season last year would be a start.

Third top scorer, and again during his couldn't give a fuck for the club stage.

I like Jack and I hope he steps up and provides the numbers Sterling has provided throughout his career here, it would be a huge stretch to believe Alvarez and Palmer will deliver instantly, I really hope they do.

The only censorship that goes on on these pages is from daft fuckers who think a guy with 131 goals for the club and 80+ assists was a half-arsed fucker that couldn't finish, couldn't run, didn't pass and didn't put much effort in.

It is fucking weird stuff.

Just wish the guy good luck and be happy you have got rid of a player you seemingly didn't rate despite all that he did for this club.

The amount of damned with faint praise or just praise with an underlying snide dig is unbelievable at times.
Despite the fact that there are a lot of posters here that are seemingly glad to be rid of him because of his erratic performances of the last couple of years or so, the truth is that it was Sterling himself that wanted away. If he had wanted to stay he probably would be here now.
It's not BM posters that have got rid of Sterling as you imply, it was Sterling that got rid of Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.