Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I know it’s a new menu but I had lunch there on Monday and had them!

Tried to sort a graduation bottle of wine out last night but couldn’t get through in the phone. Must have been busy.

I have to ask, where are you on about. Sounds delightful..

Oh, good look to Raz too.

Think the a move was right for both parties.Just wished he had moved abroad and not to Chelsea
He can be equally brilliant and frustrating
We have had the bulk of his playing career and sold at a good price
Some good memories and some bad
Wish him well as long as they finish below us

Think the a move was right for both parties.Just wished he had moved abroad and not to Chelsea
He can be equally brilliant and frustrating
We have had the bulk of his playing career and sold at a good price
Some good memories and some bad
Wish him well as long as they finish below us
As long as his finishing doesn't improve, I am more than happy for him.

nice message, thank you for everything, wont forget the last minute winner at Bournemouth with fans on the pitch and players in the stands !

scored some great goals, move at this time was good all round. Some games where getting more and more frustrating.

I think its a big loss personally and being the bitter blue I'm a bit too disappointed to wish him luck.

Hope he does well for England is about as much as I can muster...

We did well out of him and he did well out of us. Pretty much all you can hope for when signing a player.
I said mid way through last season when it looked like this was going to be his last with us that regardless of his poor form at the time, the best I could hope for was one more big moment that cemented his place amongst the best we've had and thankfully he delivered. Goes with my best wishes but I'm not unhappy it's happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.