Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

can somebody please tell me which sterling asset can not be replaced by what we have at the club .because im struggling
Different way of look at things fella, but we will definitely miss his timing & movement. None of our wide players are anywhere near his level for either in my opinion

Sterling joins City from Candlepool

death threats, overt racism, cat calls and boos at every game since from the Bus Smashers

Sterling joins Chelsea from ickle Citeh

thanks for everything Raz, good luck in your future career from the City family

And yet we are the still the bad guys in the eyes of the media

Raz has always been a top Professional around the club, one week we love him the next aaaaahhhh. But thats sport just hope he's a crap againstus as he was for us against the dippers ;-)
Cheers Raheem.

can somebody please tell me which sterling asset can not be replaced by what we have at the club .because im struggling
We don’t have a right footed right winger - no one else could have provided that cross for Ilkays first goal.

It means that our only right footed left winger is Grealish- so really hope he steps up with the second season we expect and he has learnt to be the first line of defence.

We don’t have another winger who can be pushed into centre forward quite so well / hopefully with Haaland and Alverez there that won’t matter.

But it is the lack of a right winger that bothers me the most

We don’t have a right footed right winger - no one else could have provided that cross for Ilkays first goal.

It means that our only right footed left winger is Grealish- so really hope he steps up with the second season we expect and he has learnt to be the first line of defence.

We don’t have another winger who can be pushed into centre forward quite so well / hopefully with Haaland and Alverez there that won’t matter.

But it is the lack of a right winger that bothers me the most

Young Julio will do that job, no problem... If wide right-footed RW is needed like Jesus or Sterling..

We have two inverted wingers: Mahrez RW and Grealish LW (Foden as well, but Foden can play every position <3)
Two wide wingers: Foden LW and Julio RW.
Plus Palmer who like Foden plays every position and we are soo soo blessed to have him.. So Palmer can be used as inverted RW, wide LW, False9, LCM, RCM..

Isn't this enough ?

Alvarez is technically very gifted player, runs a lot, works a lot, fights a lot, he reminds me of Jesus but with better finishing skills.. Of course he needs time to get used to English football, but Haaland is so big improvement since last season, that I hope and I'm sure he will balance absence of Sterling and Jesus, while Julio and Palmer start playing their best football..

Mahrez and Grealish also, this guys are monsters..

And Phil fucking Foden..

Are you joking ? We have the best team in the world right now, enjoy it guys..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.