Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I'm not going to get too worked up over that. I thank him for his years of service with us. But he's gone now, we move on. And I can see why he did what he did. If he'd signed a Liverpool shirt days after joining us, we wouldn't have been too happy, would we?
Agreed, and many of these autographed shirts go straight on ebay.

Now he's finally left I can say hand on heart I have never rated him as a player. His first touch is awful and I used to nearly cry with frustration seeing him name on the teamsheet. I honestly think he was a plague on the squad he killed so many attacks with his terrible first touch. Some of the misses just beggared belief it was consistent every single week aswell. Doesn't surprise me to see his shirt non signing actions as he was always disrespectful with a chip on his shoulder. Never saw him involved in any City in the community stuff and I thought appearing on the front page of Marca in a real madrid scarf was incredibly disrespectful to the City fans.

I was only marginally less excited to see his stupid face in a Chelsea shirt than I was signing Haaland. I've never been one to slag City players but I have being holding my tongue on Raheem for years and Im relieved to finally speak freely about him. Absolutely bobbins and I hope his career spirals into obscurity.

Now he's finally left I can say hand on heart I have never rated him as a player. His first touch is awful and I used to nearly cry with frustration seeing him name on the teamsheet. I honestly think he was a plague on the squad he killed so many attacks with his terrible first touch. Some of the misses just beggared belief it was consistent every single week aswell. Doesn't surprise me to see his shirt non signing actions as he was always disrespectful with a chip on his shoulder. Never saw him involved in any City in the community stuff and I thought appearing on the front page of Marca in a real madrid scarf was incredibly disrespectful to the City fans.

I was only marginally less excited to see his stupid face in a Chelsea shirt than I was signing Haaland. I've never been one to slag City players but I have being holding my tongue on Raheem for years and Im relieved to finally speak freely about him. Absolutely bobbins and I hope his career spirals into obscurity.
Not sure that’s quite true mate

Good therapy?

That sound scouse but I know you are a Manchester City Blue.

So that sounds Mouse or Blouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.