Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

13332705._SX540_.jpg
Stop raining on his parade.

I'm sure when he was signing City shirts he probably would of done exactly the same and not signed a Liverpool one?
No biggie and good luck to him.

not true silva might have been quiet but he showed appreciation to the club and fans at every possible moment. not even comparable to sterling who was most often alloof
I never said he didn't appreciate the club or the fans. Silva is rightly beloved and considered a club legend, and I was sad to see him leave as he is my favourite ever City player. It's just more of a sense I got that the connection wasn't quite as strong as those other four names I mentioned. For example, I could picture them being involved in the club in some capacity in the future or coming back to Manchester to watch the odd home game but with David it just feels less likely for some reason. There's nothing wrong with that by the way, he gave us 10 years of magic which is all I care about.

Back to Sterling, I can see why people think he came across as being a bit distant but maybe a lot of that was down to how he was treated by Liverpool fans and the media which led to him being quite guarded. Anyway, none of this really matters now as he has moved on and so have we. Let's just thank him for his service and give him a warm reception when he returns because it's important to never go full scouser.

Was a bit of therapy that post tbh aha. Guess we'll have to see what happens this season but I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be looking back on this as fantastic business for the club lumbering Chelsea with his 330k a week wages and getting our initial transfer fee back.
The thing is people aren't saying it isn't a good deal for the club, it is a great deal for the club, what is being said by most fans is that Sterling will be missed and he isn't shite like that mentalist who had a huge rant a few posts earlier, oh wait, that was you right.

Ridiculous man

ps I couldn't give a fuck what he does for Chelsea, if he scores 1 or 100 goals for them it will prove nothing about his 7 years at our club.

7 years, 131 goals, 88 assists and trophies galore, if only all our shite players contributed so much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.