Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The thing is people aren't saying it isn't a good deal for the club, it is a great deal for the club, what is being said by most fans is that Sterling will be missed and he isn't shite like that mentalist who had a huge rant a few posts earlier, oh wait, that was you right.

Ridiculous man

ps I couldn't give a fuck what he does for Chelsea, if he scores 1 or 100 goals for them it will prove nothing about his 7 years at our club.

7 years, 131 goals, 88 assists and trophies galore, if only all our shite players contributed so much

Haha -who are these shite players you talk about mate ? We don’t have shite,they become shite when they leave but not whilst they here :)

The thing is people aren't saying it isn't a good deal for the club, it is a great deal for the club, what is being said by most fans is that Sterling will be missed and he isn't shite like that mentalist who had a huge rant a few posts earlier, oh wait, that was you right.

Ridiculous man

ps I couldn't give a fuck what he does for Chelsea, if he scores 1 or 100 goals for them it will prove nothing about his 7 years at our club.

7 years, 131 goals, 88 assists and trophies galore, if only all our shite players contributed so much
10959 easy chances missed, lost the ball 25789 times, ran straight into the defender with the ball 99747 times, one on one's with keeper scored '0'

Bye bye, we're stronger now you've gone.
Cya

Haha -who are these shite players you talk about mate ? We don’t have shite,they become shite when they leave but not whilst they here :)
If only that was true for some posters

We could start a game if you like

I'll start you off with Grealish

Mahrez
Zinchenko
Walker
Cancelo
Laporte

(not my opinion but other people's, all get dogs abuse)

I dread to think what some of these posters would have made of Lee Peacock and Lee Bradbury for starters.

If only that was true for some posters

We could start a game if you like

I'll start you off with Grealish

Mahrez
Zinchenko
Walker
Cancelo
Laporte

(not my opinion but other people's, all get dogs abuse)

I dread to think what some of these posters would have made of Lee Peacock and Lee Bradbury for starters.

Peacock and Bradbury still send shivers down my spine although I’ll raise you Ged Brannan and more recently Bernardo Corradi.

Peacock and Bradbury still send shivers down my spine although I’ll raise you Ged Brannan and more recently Bernardo Corradi.
fair call but Peacock played for Carlisle Utd and he was shit then, it was with much delight to the manure goons at work the day it was announced we had spent 600k on the stiff plank :(

So many bad players in the darker times.

It’s not normal for a lot of people to be talking about Sterling in such a way unless they really really disliked him. This is much deeper than rating a player or not. Ultimately it comes down to years of negative media campaigning against him when he first made the jump. That shit sticks and works and we’re seeing the evidence of it here.

You know, it may be because I am one of the old school or just maybe because I is old (as the saying goes!!) but can't we just say goodbye and thank you to a player who gave his all for Manchester City when he was a City player and has now moved on?

Why the vitriol? I taught at a school for 15 years and then got a new job. I was wished well by the parents, staff and pupils.
But you probably didn't have a poor first touch and miss loads of one-on-ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.