Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He wasn't bombed out by anyone, he was finished, sadly.

I agree it means nothing. As does Sterling not signing another club's shirt on his first day at a new club.
You could tell by his last game he wasnt finished and he was bombed out as his brother said he was expecting a new contract , he wasnt planning on leaving , what happened after that doesnt mean that fact changes any

He wasn't bombed out by anyone, he was finished, sadly.

I agree it means nothing. As does Sterling not signing another club's shirt on his first day at a new club.

You can be sure of one thing though,if it was Aguero at Barca signing shirts,he would of signed a City one no problem

Bombed out may have been a bit strong but it was more than phased out as well,was treated badly in that last season,but hey ho the rest is history now

Think its just time to move on.. than argue over "I told you so".

Lets now look at the team we have here and is happy to be at City!

Why are you living on this thread slagging raz , do you have a life ?

Just asking
maybe you should try to learn the english language? I was only debating weather he was a legend or not. I actually said he was a great player if you took time to understand what I was saying.

Good luck hu?

Meh Kieth Curle told me and a mate to fuck off once at Platt Lane, we still loved the ****.

Modern football is so mard, chelsea fans cried like babaies when lukaku signed some inter stuff last season, sterling probably thought best not upset the sad fuckers, after all is any genuine city fan arsed he never signed it.

I'm not going to get too worked up over that. I thank him for his years of service with us. But he's gone now, we move on. And I can see why he did what he did. If he'd signed a Liverpool shirt days after joining us, we wouldn't have been too happy, would we?
Spot on Jim. Can you imagine the pelters he'd now be getting from Chelsea fans had he signed the shirt? Clearly, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Some on this forum need to consider whether the vitriol they're now directing at the boy is reminiscent of the disgusting abuse routinely dished out to him by the dippers. As City fans, we should rise above that kind of behaviour.

maybe you should try to learn the english language? I was only debating weather he was a legend or not. I actually said he was a great player if you took time to understand what I was saying.
13332705._SX540_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.