Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

State of this thread. Meanwhile Zinchenko thread is full of nothing but teary eyed praise.

Both had their good points, both had their bad points, both seem to be level headed and humble persons.

I wish both of them the best of luck, they both go with my thanks and appreciation for their contributions to the insane achievements of this club over the last years.

Both will get a standing round of applause on their return.
Zinc looked like he enjoyed every single second of his time here,it seemed more than just a job.....he formed a bond and an affinity with the fans.

Zabba
--------------------

“For me, when you say a legend, for me [Sergio] Agüero, [David] Silva, [Vincent] Kompany, those guys are on a different level," the Argentine told Sky Sports. "That's why that they are having statues outside of the club. "But Raheem, he's been great. We wish him, of course, all the best. It seems that obviously he's with one of them that's a big contender for the Premier League. As I say, I just wish him all the best, he's a great lad. "But Man City is always the most important thing for the fans, for the players, and when you come to this club, you have to give 100 per cent respect and the moment that you leave you always need to talk nicely to the club you've been playing for. I wish he could behave in that way."
Desperate and also old news

Zinc looked like he enjoyed every single second of his time here,it seemed more than just a job.....he formed a bond and an affinity with the fans.
Sterling a good servant and I am very happy with the deal but I dont think he warms to any club hes been at, just the way he is.

Zincs very inconsistent but what a way to say goodbye, class act.

Not being negative to Sterling in any way, just curious…the only one (of the high profile exits) not to do a farewell video. Wonder why
He’s probably not arsed.

Just a job to him isn’t it. Wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out he didn’t even like football.

Not saying that’s a bad or a good thing, just is what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.