Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Nothing but a load of inaccurate tub thumping bollocks.Clowns like you literally pick out the narrative that suits your little rant in an attempt to silence those that dont agree with your thinking or opinion.

Not this one matey.....i have given my opinion of Sterlings stay with us,it was both fair and accurate from my POV,and many others are on the same page.If you cant handle alternative thinking,maybe a forum isnt the place for your blinkered mind.

Go on then.
Tell me which bit of what I said is inaccurate?

Oh what a load of bollocks. The way he celebrated the winner against Southampton in the final seconds at the Etihad (ran as far as Adebayor vs Arsenal) and the winner at Bournemouth in the 96th minute.

3.06 - 4.15

Just wow, great video. Nice to remind ourselves of some of the wonderful moments we've had with these incredible teams. That Tevez and Nasri combination was beautiful. Also, a sad reality check that the wonderfully talented Jesus isn't going to be with us this season.

You have done nothing to upset me pal.
And I have only ever had the one username.

You've called me childish names because I have a difference of opinion to you and told me I shouldn't be on a forum.

Irony - it's in the dictionary.

I'm not upset by your comments but I will be ignoring you from now on so don't worry.

You have done nothing to upset me pal.
And I have only ever had the one username.

You've called me childish names because I have a difference of opinion to you and told me I shouldn't be on a forum.

Irony - it's in the dictionary.

I'm not upset by your comments but I will be ignoring you from now on so don't worry.
Haha did he accuse you of having multiple user names-he did that to me.Think the saddo has a bit of paranoia. Ignore is best option

Haha what a disgrace this thread is. We’re no better than the scousers were when he left them in 2015 and he did 100x more for us than he ever did for them.
That's a tad no actually a lot over the top in fairness. I have only ever witnessed discussion on his football ability and strength of feeling for the club.

I don't even think I have seen anyone claim being more of a career footballer is a bad thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.