Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not being negative to Sterling in any way, just curious…the only one (of the high profile exits) not to do a farewell video. Wonder why
Didn’t turn up for the parade neither. I think they were expecting him to n’all, because when they were announcing the players onto the stage the announcer said “next up, Raheem Sterling…”, a few seconds went by, a couple of players turned around as if he was going to walk out, and nobody walked out.

Maybe he thinks they are shit and doesn't need the self validation or publicity that other players do.

I’d always been under the impression it was about the fans and leaving on good terms rather than self validation to be fair. Can see the angle, though.

You think different? lets hear it
I think it's childish.

The guy didn't connect with the fans in the way that you wanted him to so you don't like him anymore and can't recognise the contributions he made to the team or wish him well.

Yes he missed a shitload of sitters but at least he was always there to miss them. The way the opposition mark him tells you how much of a threat they think he is.

2nd top scorer for us of the modern era. Ahead of Jesus, Mahrez, Dzeko, Tevez

OK he hasn't said any nice things about the club or fans, but he hasn't said any bad things either has he?
Oh, yes he didn't sign a City shirt at a Chelsea shirt signing !

A guy who was criticised by the press for buying his Mum a house.
And for buying a sausage roll in Greggs
And for daring to step into a Poundland shop
A guy who regularly got pelters on this very forum from City fans.

An MBE for services to racial equality.

Double figures in every campaign at the Etihad, exceeding 20 goals in three consecutive seasons between 2017 and 2020.

Four Premier League titles, five League Cups, one FA Cup.

But he didn't say he liked you so he's shit and doesn't deserve any praise.

Playground stuff.

......there you go.

Last edited:
I think it's childish.

The guy didn't connect with the fans in the way that you wanted him to so you don't like him anymore and can't recognise the contributions he made to the team or wish him well.

Yes he missed a shitload of sitters but at least he was always there to miss them. The way the opposition mark him tells you how much of a threat they think he is.

OK he hasn't said any nice things about the club or fans, but he hasn't said any bad thing either has he?

Double figures in every campaign at the Etihad, exceeding 20 goals in three consecutive seasons between 2017 and 2020.

Playground stuff.

......there you go.
Dont mind him , he literally hates the kid and has posted old news to stoke up the hate and keep it going , he needs a new hobby

Grown men getting pissed off another grown man didn't sign a shirt of his former employers or do them a farewell video before joinjng his new employer.

Arf!

He’s probably not arsed.

Just a job to him isn’t it. Wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out he didn’t even like football.

Not saying that’s a bad or a good thing, just is what it is.
Oh what a load of bollocks. The way he celebrated the winner against Southampton in the final seconds at the Etihad (ran as far as Adebayor vs Arsenal) and the winner at Bournemouth in the 96th minute.

3.06 - 4.15

I think it's childish.

OK he hasn't said any nice things about the club or fans, but he hasn't said any bad things either has he?

Playground stuff.

......there you go.
Nothing but a load of inaccurate tub thumping bollocks.Clowns like you literally pick out the narrative that suits your little rant in an attempt to silence those that dont agree with your thinking or opinion.

Not this one matey.....i have given my opinion of Sterlings stay with us,it was both fair and accurate from my POV,and many others are on the same page.If you cant handle alternative thinking,maybe a forum isnt the place for your blinkered mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.